Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: IOW
County: Isle of Wight
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
We are currently looking to recruit an Asset Technician on a permanent basis in the Isle of Wight
Purpose of the role and your responsibilities;
- Responsible for the updating/amendment of the asset inventory to ensure that the Management Information System (MIS) is accurate at all times
- Responsible for dealing with Project Network / Asset queries
- Responsible for the development, monitoring and delivery of Asset Condition Surveys as required by the Asset Manager
- Responsible for Local Land Registry Searches
- Responsible for secondary auditing of Highway Safety Inspections via Confirm
- To actively foster a positive employee morale which will ensure that our teams around the Network present a professional image to the general public
- To provide cover for absent colleagues and undertake any task considered commensurate with the responsibilities of the role and requirements of the business
Good secondary education
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Admin
- Microsoft Office - Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- GIS Mapping system desirable - training will be given
- Full UK Driving Licence
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.
Ringway recognises the importance of helping our employees balance their work and home life by offering flexible working arrangements across many of our roles.