IMS Systems Auditor (VN2228)
Business Area: ICT
Vacancy Base: Horsham but flexible to South/ Southwest part of England
County: West Sussex
Contract Type: Permanent
Providing vital HR, Finance, IT and other key business services in the highways industry is fast paced, fun and fascinating. Our Shared Service functions work collaboratively to provide the essential business infrastructure that supports effective operations out on the network. Based in Horsham, West Sussex, our friendly teams ensure our divisions can access the resources they need to deliver the high standards their clients and the travelling public have come to expect from us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to provide assurance via audits and assessments of good governance and compliance with Eurovia UK business policies, including Eurovia Management Rules, authority levels, financial, commercial and technical policies, processes and procedures and ISO Standards and EFQM Business Excellence Model.
The IMS Systems Auditor will have:
• Experienced in governance audit procedures
• Deep understanding and experience of working with and auditing against ISO Standards 9001, 14001, 45001.
• Familiar with ISO Standard Structure and ability to develop and integrate new relevant standards into the business as needed from time to time eg ISO 44001, 55001, 27001 and 45003.
• Familiar with integrated management systems
• Able to use facts and evidence to challenge improvements in working practices
• Able to demonstrate integrity and earn mutual respect from those being audited whilst challenging and striving for continual improvement
The IMS Systems Auditor will be responsible for:
• Leading or being part of a team to undertake Group Integrated Management System Audits
• Leading or being part of a team undertaking EFQM Assessments
• Liaising with divisions to secure specialist resources to support the audits and assessments
• Leading and conduction an annual governance self audit of each division within the Eurovia UK group
• Producing a governance audit report for each audit undertaken and an annual summary of key findings and trends across the business.
• Supporting the development and coordination of a two year forward look programme of internal and external audits and EFQM Assessments
• Ensuring that the scope and focus of each audit is agreed with the divisional leadership team ensuring essential compliance requirements, key business risks and opportunities, trends, findings from previous audits, EFQM assessments are all taken account of.
• Supporting the reporting on the overall application and compliance with the Eurovia UK IMS The Way We Work
• Supporting the ongoing development and upkeep of The Way We Work.
The possibilities are surprising! Working in our Shared Services provides a complete view of our business activities and there are bound to be areas that will unexpectedly pique your interest. We believe in bringing in new talent as much as developing our people to grow in their chosen profession or even taking an unexpected turn in a new direction. We will encourage and support your aspirations for a career you truly enjoy, with a company that truly values your contribution.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.