Finance Administrator (VN940)
Business Area: Eurovia UK
Vacancy Base: Horsham
County: West Sussex
Contract Type: Permanent
Providing vital HR, Finance, IT and other key business services in the highways industry is fast paced, fun and fascinating. Our Shared Service functions work collaboratively to provide the essential business infrastructure that supports effective operations out on the network. Based in Horsham, West Sussex, our friendly teams ensure our divisions can access the resources they need to deliver the high standards their clients and the travelling public have come to expect from us.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a part time role within a busy and inclusive team. You will be required between 10am - 2pm, Monday to Friday, supporting the Accounts Payable team, maintaining the vendor database.
As the Finance Administrator you will be required to:
- Action all vendor Masterdata amendments within the SAP system, including creating new vendors, blocking vendors from use and opening up vendors in different areas of the business
- Update change of bank detail requests from vendors, including verifying such changes with the vendors
- Review with the Group Accounts Payable team the works undertaken by the supply chain to ensure all subcontractors are correctly set up
- Verifying tax status of subcontractors with HMRC
- Opening of customer accounts within SAP
The successful Finance Administrator will have:
- Previous experience within a finance team
- Previous experience using SAP (desirable)
- Previous experience and evidence of accurate, high volume data entry
- Computer literate
The possibilities are surprising! Working in our Shared Services provides a complete view of our business activities and there are bound to be areas that will unexpectedly pique your interest. We believe in bringing in new talent as much as developing our people to grow in their chosen profession or even taking an unexpected turn in a new direction. We will encourage and support your aspirations for a career you truly enjoy, with a company that truly values your contribution.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.